FDP Home Page / FDP Forum / Classifieds / FAQ's
/ Links / Cookbook
Cookbook : Desserts : Monkey Bread
by pumpkinmatt )
3 (12 oz) packages refridgerated biscuit dough
1 cup white suger
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 cup margarine
1 cup packed brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease one 9 or 10 inch tube pan (or any kind of deep pan).
2. Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a plastic bag. Cut biscuits into quarters. Shake 6 to 8 biscuit pieces in the sugar cinnamon mix. Arrange pieces in the bottom of the prepared pan. Continue until all biscuits are coated and placed in pan.
3. In a small saucepan, melt the margarine with the brown sugar over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute. Pour over the biscuits.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate. Do not cut! The bread just pulls apart.
5. EAT and be pulled into the wondrously delicious world of monkey bread.
Back to Cookbook
Moderators: Black Hole Gang Chris Greene EA6B Iron Man reverendrob
are held in
confidence and not disclosed to any third parties, sold, or
anything other than FDP Forum registration unless you specifically
Copyright © 1999-2013
Fender Discussion Page, LLC All Rights Reserved