FDP Home Page / FDP Forum / Classifieds / FAQ's
/ Links / Cookbook
Cookbook : Entrees : Steve's BBQ Ribs
by stevesmith )
* 2kg pork spare ribs
* 1 cup (250ml) tomato puree
* 3 tbs (1/4 cup) honey
* 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
* 1/4 cup (60ml) hoisin sauce
* 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
* 2 garlic cloves, crushed
* Oil, to brush
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. Arrange the ribs in a single layer in a roasting pan and cook for 45 minutes until tender. Transfer to a glass or ceramic dish, draining any excess fat, then allow to cool slightly.
3. Combine the tomato puree, honey, sweet chilli sauce, hoisin sauce, lemon juice and garlic. Pour over the ribs, making sure they are evenly coated, then cover with cling-wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until ready to cook.
4. Preheat the barbecue to high and brush with a little oil. Cook the pork ribs for 10 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with any of the remaining marinade until golden and crisp.
Back to Cookbook
Moderators: Black Hole Gang Chris Greene EA6B Iron Man reverendrob
are held in
confidence and not disclosed to any third parties, sold, or
anything other than FDP Forum registration unless you specifically
Copyright © 1999-2013
Fender Discussion Page, LLC All Rights Reserved