FDP Home Page / FDP Forum / Classifieds / FAQ's
/ Links / Cookbook
Cookbook : Entrees : BBQ Chicken - Nigella style
by stevesmith )
150g per person of chicken fillets, cut into pieces
3 red onions (brown will also work)
sprigs of fresh rosemary
1/4 cup olive oil
5 bad jokes
8 cans of beer
This is the Aussie version of Nigella Lawson's voluptuous, sensual, flesh-kneading, aromatic, heaving baked chicken.
1. Heat BBQ to medium-high for 5 minutes
2. Halve lemons
3. Halve Onions and chop into coarse pieces
4. Dollop oil on BBQ hotplate
5. Drop onions onto BBQ hotplate and brown for 2-3 minutes
6. Drop rosemary sprigs in layers across onion to form platform
7. Drop chicken fillets onto rosemary sprigs
8. Drink beer and tell bad jokes, squeezing lemons over chicken while they cook.
9. Flip chicken and ingredients and create unholy mess on hotplate.
10. By now enough beer has been consumed, lift onions off BBQ first (messy) and put in small bowl.
11. Lift chicken from rosemary and serve separately on platter.
12. Finish beer and think of Nigella. Eat sausages instead.
Back to Cookbook
Moderators: Black Hole Gang Chris Greene EA6B Iron Man reverendrob
are held in
confidence and not disclosed to any third parties, sold, or
anything other than FDP Forum registration unless you specifically
Copyright © 1999-2013
Fender Discussion Page, LLC All Rights Reserved